The Bletchley Park Science and Innovation Centre (BPSIC) provides fully equipped and highly attractive office space at competitive rates for emerging innovative companies. There are two main office areas: The Bletchley Park Mansion and The Science and Innovation Centre (Blocks A & E).
- from 101 sq ft to 40000 sq ft (9-186 sq m) with larger spaces soon.
- from six months with a one month notice period.
- usually carpeted, furnished or unfurnished. Customisation possible.
- high quality ICT with onsite support
- high speed broadband and ISDN with onsite support
- Voice Over IP telephone system
- central fax, central photocopying and other office services
- two small meeting rooms (c200-250 sq ft, 18-23 sq m) subject to availability
- plentiful free parking for staff and visitors
- several equipped kitchen areas
- office and common space cleaning
- waste collection
- electric, gas, water utilities.
- onsite restaurant open daily
- large meeting, boardroom and conference rooms with comprehensive AV equipment
available for hire- options include refreshments, flipcharts, LCD projector etc
- catering and event management.
Bletchley Park has easy fast access to:
- Bletchley Railway Station (easy walking distance)
- Central London (train 34 minutes)
- Birmingham (72 miles via M1 and M6)
- Luton Airport (35 minutes drive)
- manned gate to Bletchley Park, 24 hour access possible to offices outside The Mansion
- key card access control to offices outside The Mansion
- workspace monitoring
- individual office alarms outside The Mansion
- external CCTV coverage.